Thursday, January 23, 2003

this is perhaps one of the most opportune times of my life to write a song, and my goddamn guitar is in the shop. FUCK. i swear to god, there is so much shit swimming in my head right now, and all of it could coalesce into a magnificently sad song, if only i had my six strings of acoustic steel expression.

believe me. i am very sad now.

i can very well pin-point my feelings, and the CAUSE. it's so fucked up. i know this feeling from before, in fact the emotional direction of my writing - droning on and on and on, with no point - mirrors my writing from this previous feeling i used to have. but i'm confused. this time, it wasn't as deep as before, or even at all, and i shouldn't be feeling anything at all. yet i do, and nothing seems right to me anymore.

fuck this. i could SO FUCKING write a song right now. i could write a whole fucking album's worth of material.

fuck that. i'm a talentless hack.

fuck that. I'M FUCKING CHAINED BY THIS EASILY-FUCKED TEENAGERDOM, I AM SO FUCKING UNCOOL.

fuck that.

i realize i sound like a little bitch right now.

but whatever, yo.

i'm not feeling good at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home