Saturday, March 15, 2003

it seems like staying connected to me through this blog is getting harder and harder for you guys, mainly BECAUSE I NEVER POST. sorry. i guess things as of late haven't really inspired me to share my day's experiences and feelings with y'all, and everything feels like it's suspended in space. it's like i feel like an astronaut observing all of you butt-pirates from high above the atmosphere in my hidden space station, sipping water and downloading as much death cab for cutie and dashboard confessional as i can with my 56k modem.

plus my dreams are becoming more and more escapist - more and more beautiful.

i'm also beginning to take homework more seriously. sometimes i never do homework for a matter of weeks, and it really fucks up my grades. now, however, i've been typing up lab reports and reading a couple pages out of our american history text, and i'm beginning to feel good about spending almost eight hours a day in a building designed to house EDUCATION, not tomfoolery.

although, i'm in a real mood for setting some shit on fire right now.

"words suck." - kurt cobain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home