Sunday, October 26, 2003

MY NAME IS JC. AND I'D LIKE TO SAY. THIS SHIT IS HELLA. HELLA. GAY.

so, like, i've been writing in a different spot, which is, not here. when people read my public blogs, even when i mask them all up in vague generalities, they still think i'm a pussy. i read that shit and i know i sound like a fucking pussy. for now i'm going to write in my secret place, where i can sound like a pussy all by myself.

i'll start posting here again as soon as i start having more eventful days and shit. i'm a nice guy. i'm lonely guy. i'm THE guy. i'm tired of writing all of this self-analysis drool here... that goes in a private journal.

one thing to be happy about is that i see "shake it like a polaroid picture" quoted on every other blog i'm reading. andre 3000 is my fucking hero, i swear.

i've been couped up at home all day, anyway, so i haven't done anything real exciting, except eat chocolate truffles that my family got at a wedding. stuck at home, three days and counting. i'm going crazy... with my fucking thoughts.

man, i can't wait to be that guy again. the guy who lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home