Saturday, December 13, 2003

trapped myself in front of this computer, getting guitar tabs, watching more chappelle, more music videos, more or less everything that is stupid and available to me on the internet. justin king, the commercially unknown percussionistic-flamenco-jazz musician has changed what i used to think about the acoustic guitar. i want to get all of the stargate sg-1 series on dvd, and then i'll be an official lock'n'shut-in for sure. listening to coldplay makes me feel soft and vulnerable, and i love it. all of these know-nothing emo kids on the subterranean scenester scene should take lessons from coldplay. i'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that my being alive will effect history with very little profundity, unless i open my eyes, for real this time. ain't no sunshine when she's gone. it's true; it's dark outside of my window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home