Wednesday, October 02, 2002

i want to become a prolific writer and a gap model, but with the little number of occurances and my memory failing me, the latter is more likely to happen. soon enough, hopefully, i'll have a day worth writing about, like i did when i restarted this weblog thing.

but today -


i wake up at 1 am, with the intention of doing some homework, and studying for my american studies test, by reading chapter four in tindall & shi. but i don't. after showering and eating a bowl of cheerios, i stay on the computer until 5 am, at which time i fall back asleep. good for me.

1 / 3 / 5 day.

0 i eat a lot of peanut butter (lite, but i don't notice the difference in taste) and a banana during zero period orchestra, and the freshmen just stare at me. i try to find a violin to use, and only after the fourth violin case, do i find one. i need a new violin. ms. dosch marks me late, because i walked in twenty minutes before class ends.

1 first period web design is a fucking waste of my time. end of story.

during break, amy pins on a boutonniere (she forgot it homecoming night) on to my jean jacket. i notice her top and bottom retainers, and she takes out one of them (top) for a little show and tell. they are so cute and small! i give jake a slice of my blueberry bread, and he spreads some peanut butter on it, but not as much as i put on mine. i like my peanut butter in LOADS, yo!

3 i take my datebase question test (dbq) in third period american studies. i fucking flunk that shit. end of story.

during lunch, devin gives me my wendy's french fries, and as i wait for him to give me my wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger, the asshole tells me he didn't get me one! so i only have french fries for lunch. yuck.

5 fifth period biology is a big fiasco, and my group doesn't finish our lab experiment. end of story.

xc at 2:15, i run on my own [because i have to leave early for a orthodental appointment] to the bench near boeing, and back to the football field, where i do ten strides. TEN STRIDES. tell me that shit is hardcore. if there is one thing i can do in cross country, is strides. i get sweaty. cortney sees me do some of my last ones. funny person.

my orthodontist appointment goes well, even though all the shit they stick into my mouth still seems like alien technology. i finally get my bottom braces off, and it is replaced with a hidden permanent retainer. it sort of sucks, because i've been used to flicking my tongue at the back of my bottom teeth, when i eat. they also give me a goody bag filled with candy. mmm, mmm, yeah.

i'm going to sleep and never wake up. no homework! except for a little calculus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home