Saturday, January 25, 2003

malcolm x, a spike lee joint, is a good film, even if it's THREE HOURS AND TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES LONG. i need to buy ameliƩ on dvd, 'cuz i was watching some of the special features at rj's today, while working on our dna project like we did yesterday, and they're pretty interesting. i like that kid who plays the slow guy ("collignon, big moron!"). his first name is jamel.

ameliƩ is such a beautiful fucking masterpiece of cinema.

by the way, i'm doing well. perhaps hanging out at roger's house for the past two days has given me some good spirits. i haven't hung out this much with the guy for a long time. WE NEED TO DO IT MORE, 'cuz my mood is really gay when we don't. I LOVE YOU RJ!

you know?

i love you too, my girl. maybe i'm not your prince charming, but i'm going to fool myself into thinking that i can get close to your skin. AND I LOOK FORWARD TO CALLING YOU ON MONDAY, despite the loads of homework weighing down us.

suddenly i feel inspired to live out the rest of my teenage years as a teenager. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home