Monday, March 17, 2003

for some reason, all of my recent comments have been deleted. hmm... that sucks.

today was a steady paced day of test taking, elevator riding, and what my fellow boyfriends call "an overabundance of ass." it was either anthony or tyree who said "today must be hot ass day or something!" i don't know about that. it's probably just nearing springtime, and the girls are wearing mini-skirts and thongs because those things are more comfortable this time of year.

yeah, whatever, i don't care. if these guys are so intrigued by the female prosterior, they should seek careers in proctology or something. i sure as fuck don't care that much about that bangin' booty - it's all about the face on a lady, my dears. that's what makes my head do cartwheels and flares and aerials and shit.

yeah, i'm shallow, but who the fuck isn't? old ladies and babies? my people, i am SO in between being a baby an old lady. don't get me wrong, both are good stages of life to be in, but i'll take these teen years for now, thank you very much.

i mean, i have to enjoy this while i can. i think it's fucking creepy for those twenty-three-year olds to be ogling over fifteen-year-old girls with big racks... that's why i hate huge tits. they only attract the goons, sickos, and perverts.

but someone like ms. adams... she's a good example of THE FACE taking primary attention. it's like, i don't even realize she has a body. you can't go wrong with the comely radiance of a stunning woman.

SO YEAH GUYS, don't use my camera to take pictures of girls' asses, or ask me to do it myself. however, if you want me to shoot your girlfriend from the front, i'll be more than glad to.

today was st. patrick's day, and i didn't wear green. the only person that pinched me was rj, and that was in retaliation to me pinching him, even though he was wearing green.

i can't believe i wrote so much about t. & a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home