Wednesday, March 26, 2003

fuck writing for shitheads!

i don't mean you, dear reader. never you!

things are weird when you're sick. i stopped spitting phlegm before i came back to school today, but i was still glad it was only a half-day. like fuck! i totally love half-days!

half-days, and sleep. i totally love sleep. like fuck!

my lunch consisted of granola bars, crossaints, and mochi ice cream.

my leisurely activites consisted of reading jailbird by kurt vonnegut, and... nothing else. by the way, i finally finished bagombo snuff box last night. just so you know. i have at least ten books by vonnegut in my house right now, which all belong to either roger or brian.

my mom got my grades last night. i don't know if my dad saw them or not. he hasn't been saying much to me lately.

but everything is OKAY! let's hope i grow up into that prolific lifer i've always wanted to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home