Tuesday, March 18, 2003

my cousin and her fiance are here at my house right now... all of you ladies would go crazy over this guy. he's really tall, sort of mysterious with his quiet laid back nature, and an overall nice guy. WAIT A SECOND... you girls hate nice guys. heh. nevermind.

school was kind of weird today... i had a french dip for lunch, and we had a fire drill during our lunch period, so i got rain water in my au jus. i played with james' laser pointer and pointed on people's asses (still, i have no affinity with the female gluttius maximus, i swear!) because i giggle like a little girl after a massive bong hit when i see that stuff like that.

track practice got me a little tired today. i don't know why, but the muscles in my ass felt sore. i've been sore in places before, but feeling like shit in my rear end (that sounds funny!) rendered my "kick" helpless and in submission. i'm faster than that... i know it. being sore in my ass makes me feel like such a slut, especially since jessica delos santos was complaining about hers too. yuck! i shudder to even think about it... it's THAT gross.

when i got home, i spent an eternity in the shower, going through my hot/cold water routine. i must have glopped half a bottle of shampoo and a fucking whale load of conditioner in my hair... this mop is going to be clean for another year, i can tell you that.

daniel, one of the biggest pitywhores i know, doesn't like dashboard confessional. they're "pussies" he says. DASHBOARD IS AS HARDCORE AS ANYTHING, YOU TWATBANGS! i don't really like any emo besides that band, unless you consider death cab for cutie "emo" instead of "indie rock." those bands are filthy. all y'all 'wankstas are just 'frontin.

and like, our country is going to war and shit? and like, i don't know what to think about that and shit? and like, i hope nothing really fucked up happens and shit? although, by the act itself of going to war is already fucked up and shit? and like, i wish bush and saddam would just kiss and make up and shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home