Wednesday, May 14, 2003

the problem with life is that there exists no escapism that truly lasts forever, unless you count love, but the only love i know right now is from my parents, and i can't wait until i'm able to geographically distance myself from that love a little bit.

maybe if i got a haircut i could walk up to a hot stranger with enough confidence to start up a conversation about the last book she read, and why it isn't on her school's list of literary classics but should be.

this summer i'm going to work so i can pay for things that other kids have, like a high-resolution cellphone or a girlfriend.

i can't wait until my london friends come to the united states. by then i'll have my driver's license so i'll be able to drive them around and show them the people, places, and things that make up my american life.

i also can't wait until i'm in the philippines again. i miss my family there a lot.

when don't i feel half-empty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home