Wednesday, January 28, 2004

the outrageousness of the human being thinking only of herself
the virgin suicides

with my tongue, i can feel the excess of stiches coming out of the area of my gums where they took out my wisdom teeth.

when i accidentally spilled my pills on the ground, i just stared at the juxtaposition of white circles on green carpet, and felt my face.

i can't look in the mirror without laughing and feeling grossed out at the same time. i hope all of the swelling goes down before friday.

i want to take lots of pictures at this week's confirmation retreat, my vacation to the philippines, and anything that happens between those two events. my senior year is quickly slipping away.

this post should have been a lot happier sounding, since i wrote it while watching conan. but it wasn't. i need to learn how to be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home