Tuesday, October 08, 2002

at school, they call me a "JAGOFF," for being a gentleman. jesus christ, it seems like being a cock-brained prick is part of the criteria for being cool, nowadays.

i hope the "outline" that i turned in gets accepted for my deadline grade, in journalism.

afterschool, i walk up to tell ms. bevis' room that i won't be recycling on tuesdays, for green team. when i get up there, i find out that amy recycles on tuesdays. i lift up my shirt and stamp one of ms. bevis' native american falcon stamps on to my chest. amy is like, "does anyone want to help me recycle?" and i'm like, "i do!"

i'm a doofus.

even though recycling with amy was the highlight of my day, i test the waters of excitement at the renton player's improv audition. basically, i had the "been there, done that" feeling at the beginning, but i quit the audition midway, because i had the "this is fucking gay" feeling by then. it would be cool, if it were only roger, tyree, brian, anthony, derek, and i, it would be cool. but it's not. it's full of a bunch of retarded girls. I HATE RETARDED ACTRESSES.

oh yeah, i skipped cross country practice. ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home