Thursday, October 03, 2002

it was either last night or night before last night, when i dreamed i was on the computer (yes, i know, i'm such a fucking loooooooser.), and i dreamed that there was a list of blogs with the title, "letters to sender." that dream made me really depressed.

and now you're all saying to yourselves, "what a stupid, shallow fuck."

i agree. let's see.....


yester-evening i went to bed at 6:30 pm, and i didn't wake up until 5:30 am. that's eleven hours of sleep, on a school night, yo!

2 / 4 / 6 day.

0 i have come to the conclusion that playing the violin was one of those things i should have just quit, back when i started in the fifth grade. i'm like what, in the ELEVENTH grade now, and i still suck ASS. actually, i could have very much excelled back in middle school, had i been measured for a full-sized violin, instead of a 3/4-sized piece of shit. ms. do-WHORE-ty, my orchestra teacher in the fifth grade, told me to get that size. FUCK YOU, 'teach, you stupid cum-guzzling slut. i blame my suckiness all on you, you dumb bitch.

2 in second period american studies, all we do is read the essay's that we wrote for the dbq test yesterday. minh-tu gets mad because i grade her paper like an asshole. i can't stop making eye contact with linda, because it is fun. then we watch 1776, where thomas jefferson, john adams, and benjamin franklin dance and sing, for the sake of INDEPENDENCY! yes, i said it, independency. that's not a fucking typo.

break is break. but during advisory, i attend the green team meeting. amy sits right next to me, and she let's me borrow her long-arm-mitten type thing, that almost goes to my elbow. she makes me feel special. i nominate myself for green team president, for the upcoming elections, because i'm a pompous fuck.

4 whenever ms. miller calls on me for an answer in spanish, i'm uttely clueless, because derek keeps whispering some disgustingly sick and horrid things, as he sits right behind me. it's like this everyday, and sometimes i forget that he is joking.

lunch time breaks up fourth period in half. during lunch, amy sits by me again (even though she has a boyfriend, i can still let her make me feel fuh-reakin' special, can't i? goddamnit!), and the fucking blood drive guy, who played the guitar for us the other day, comes by and asks us to donate blood. he is very persuasive, and a cool dude to boot. if i wasn't so afraid of needles, i would have probably signed up. jake, elaine, and amy sign up, and i look like a fuh-reakin' pussy. cat.

6 journalism is the fucking ruckus period of my day, today. while ms. anderson and all of the editors are outside the room having a meeting, i yell aloud, like i'm constipated, all dragon ball z style, and ms. anderson walks back in crying "JOSEPH!" at least i get some recognition around here.

after journalism class, amy (amy!) is waiting for her mitten-thing back. she knows what my six period is! how cool is that!

xc um... running... yeah. let me say, that i run for fun. HAH! anyway, i run a shitty race at fort dent, but i run it OLD-SCHOOL GREEK-ROMAN STYLE, nigga! before the race, i forget my cross country uniform in devin's car, so i borrow gabriel's, and he wears an X-LARGE. i wear a small, normally. winmill says "you're swimming in that thing," because it hangs over my body so much. at the beginning part of the race, i tell him, "i'm taking this shit off," but instead, i just wear one strap, so it looks like a TOGA. rock. on one of my laps around the course, because of what i'm wearing ms. o'roarty yells out something "flashdance!," which is just fuh'reakin' cool. towards the end of the race, anthony and brian give me high fives, and brian exclaims, "what is this apathetic toga shit!?!" and someone else yells out "gorilla!" this was a pityful race. i got beat by a lot of freshman, and some other dudes who SHOULDN'T HAVE BEAT ME. somewhere during the middle of the race, i spot aa and connor snickering like two giddy school girls (A DRAG QUEEN AND A FAG!), apparently laughing at me, because marvin law is about to overtake me. whatever the opposite of "overload" is, i did the opposite of that today. i'll never let anything like this happen again, unless i know i'm going to kill some motherfuckers with a fucking shotgun at the finish line.

daniel ngyuen, my old renton park peer, is a funny guy. also at the race, i ride kyle yugitafa's little brother's bicycle. anthony can do wheelies. i eat a lot of linda's crackers.

mustafa, you cracker! - anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home