Friday, October 11, 2002

i wake up at 10:35, and after eating a banana and a bowl of cheerios, i take the 106 down renton avenue. i run to the school, to see if the lost and found has my retainer. low and behold, it is closed. i mope around for about a minute, and then i decide to run home, with the intention of shooting myself in the head. however, once i turn around, i see mr. day in a jacket [ah!] sipping on a large sized wendy's drink [double ah!], and he says he can let me in. after punching in the super secret school entry code, we see that the office is totally empty, and that i have to wait until monday to see if my retainer was ever brought to the lost and found. out of nowhere, mr. gold shows up, and he is about to walk through the commons, but stops when he sees that the custodian has thoroughly wiped the floor with a floor machine. mr. day improvisationally proverbializes, "walking on wet floors makes a fallen hero."

teachers are fuh-reakin' crazy, yo!

i run back up that sonuvabitch uphill climb that is renton avenue, with the occasional stops due to my low endurance (ladies, i assure you all, this only applies to running!). linda and hannah pass by me, and i wonder "gee, those two have plans." i do a couple hill runs at skyway park, and then i go home. i do a couple repeats on the bench press, some curls, and then i get on the internet. it turns out, everyone is at the movies! sweet home alabama!

after realizing that most of my friends will be unavailable to hang, i decide to head on over to jake's. my dad takes me there, because he has a massage therapy appointment. i could do with a massage myself, actually. anyway, jake and i talk about things, and we eavesdrop on his younger brother and sister fighting.

we wait for tyree to come over. after reaching jake's house with his snail's pace, tyree finally arrives. we sit around, talk to people online, and jake leaves to pick up his mom. jake comes back, and then tyree and i walk to wendy's, and then to anthony's house.

everyone at anthony's is watching zoolander. apparently roger got the movie today, so it is a go-go in the world of movie afficionados. i get sleepy. after the movie is over, everyone leaves to go get some free ice cream, and my mommy comes and takes me home.

i watch the first episode of birds of prey, that my brother taped for me last wednesday. it's not that great.

dude, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home