Friday, October 18, 2002

keir and helen


my two good friends from london: keir is on the left, and helen is on the right. they're coming here next august, which will be really interesting and WEIRD! i can't wait. they have british accents, because they're british. since i'm american, that makes us transatlantic homies!

-

everyone expects me to retell my day in this weblog, school period by school period. my friends, THAT IS NOT MY STYLE. you retards. i do whatever i like. i like whatever i do. why do i even need to explain it?

i stayed up until midnight last night, which is late for me, because i'm a all-nighter light-weight. i wake up at 6 am, which means i'm about to skip zero period, because it takes me half an hour to shower and get dressed. i'm such a girl.

first period: nothing. second period: nothing. break time: something. right after break, the fire alarm goes off. i get down on the floor in the middle of the hallway, and i start breakdancing. tyree and roger spot me, which is cool, because this b-boy needs attention. even with the fire alarm beeping loudly, we have little regard and panic for any of these numerous occasions, so we naturally walk to the classroom to retrieve our stuff. out in the field, cortney gives me a lollipop with a whistle in it. it rocks.

whistle, whistle, whistle.

we go back to class, and third period is a drag. after third, we have lunch. i buy an apple juice from the rhs express, and i eat my peanut-butter and jelly sandwich that my mommy made, while tyree, linda, and brian play dominos, because linda is a thug-nigga, and tyree and brian be her bitches. i play with amy's knees.

fourth period: nothing. fifth period: a test on organelle functions and the cell structure. i get a 28/35. [on silence sucks, ryan brown apparently took a test at the university of washington, and he got the exact same score as me. how weird is that?] i didn't study at all for the test, so i'm not at all disappointed. towards the end of fifth period, i make signs out of colored paper that i took from first period, to stick on people's backs in sixth period.

sixth period: nothing. afterschool, i see amy nai teung, and we talk for a little bit. i get a warm hug, and then she leaves. she wasn't feeling too well today, probably because she knew i was going to give her a cuddly-wuggly hug. after she's gone, brian tells me that we should smoke, and then i should write a song. "it will complete the feeling," he says. he proceeds to badger and punk me into getting me to say that i will get baked tonight, which is the funniest form of peer pressure ever, i think. that loon. BUT I'M AS CLEAN AS A NEW WHITE TERRA-CLOTH TOWEL IN MARTHA STEWART'S CABINET.

devin drives me and brian to xc practice at carco, as we listen to the new jurassic 5 album. devin loves jurassic 5. i bet he wants to have sex with them! upon our arrival, winmill makes us take two laps around the field, because we didn't run there. WHO GIVES A SHIT. after doing our laps, we start our game of ultimate frisbee. i'm getting pretty good at catching a frisbee now, but i still can't throw a frisbee for my goddamn life (elaine was taking pictures for yearbook, and during one of the times that i had to throw the frisbee, she laughed horribly loud as i saw the disc twist and dive, to my own team's dismay) brian thinks he's made a bet, that if his team wins, i have to smoke tonight, on our way to krispy kreme's in issaquah. BUT NO SIR, I DO NOT ACCEPT. by the way, we tied the game, so i get to smoke air and donuts tonight!

i have conquered this marijuana thing, like a spanish conquistador!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home