Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Inspekta17: i dont really know first hand
Inspekta17: but from what i observe from afar, people be on some shit.
joseph guanlao: oh
joseph guanlao: what do you mean
Inspekta17: like just the type of shit they talk about.
Inspekta17: seems pointless and elementary.
Inspekta17: "we smoked, we drank, life sucks"


word.

i don't know where the fuck anyone is coming from, nowadays. there are somethings i would truly like to believe, like that i'm just a kid, or that the world will stop spinning just for me, but that's all wrong. i guess. i can't help but feel that, everyday, i am effortlessy distancing myself farther and farther away from the world, closer and closer to getting kicked in my face. i wait. i ponder. i brood. all i see is myself in the middle of a dim light, singled out from the darkness painted over my surroundings like thick black oil on a canvas.

what am i supposed to write. i feel like the whole world is waiting for me to say something. something, anything, and everything.

but there's nothing. today, i sat in the commons during break, with my face down on the table [my life, a constant game of heads up seven up], her hand running through my hair. i have a question, for myself mainly, but many are free to answer, though i'm sure you will all be wrong: if i tell myself i don't care about her, then at that moment, why did i feel empty when her hand left my weary head?

as much as i tell myself "no," i don't like her, in all honesty i do. and in all honesty, this weblog entry is beginning to ramble bitchingly, just like one out of http://yabasta.blogspot.com. eww.

i got a 1 on my essay in american studies. mr. day wrote on my paper that he will not stand for my "silliness," that it's "unacceptable," and i displayed " an utter lack of knowledge."

gee.

expect rey to talk about having sex with his fiancé when you see him after a weekend.

fire drills are fucking gay. i shared my umbrella with hannah during the second one, where it rained, and she was talking about how her and j.r. (jayar?) lit a cigarette near piper's office and set the alarm off. rain sucks!

I just stare at Ms. Hughes, for like 20 min. She wears Vicotoria Secret Panties. - rommel

rommel t. fernandez, that shit is nasty!

i thought i was going to have a breakdown last night, and the night before. i was watching boston public last night, and it ended on a very depressing note. harry senate has always been one of my favorite characters on the show, and it's awful to see him in that state. everwood is also great.

she's a temptress, a wolf[ess?], a SUCCUBUS. i'm getting my soul eaten, and i don't know what to do. weezer, help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home