Monday, November 18, 2002

I've got the Dungeon Master's Guide
I've got a 12-sided die
I've got Kitty Pryde
and Nightcrawler too

Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

I've got posters on the wall
My favorite rock group Kiss
I've got Ace Frehley
I've got Peter Criss
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

In the garage I feel safe
No one cares about my ways
In the garage
Where I belong
No one hears me sing this song
In the garage

I've got an electric guitar
I play my stupid songs I
write these stupid words
and I love every one
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do


- "in the garage" by weezer.

okay, so today, i couldn't drown myself, because i couldn't get my sports clearance, and there is no swim practice today. also, i've heard that muckerheide isn't the coach anymore, and that the district hired some other guy to coach swimming. i'm... somewhat disappointed.

muck's furry chest!

oh, and if no one knows about byron and scott's shittycartoons site, you should go there, just to see the last shitty cartoon. it's shitty..... and fucking hilarious. it made me do the "haha's" out loud.

who cares that we have a brain that can carry out an invariable amount of complex functions, when you have cartoons like that. what are they doing to their heads, over there at bcc?

today, out of the usual jew-jew of my normal routines, i ate very little. i had two cereal bars, and a fourth of a hot pocket. i feel... poor.

what did the filipino say when the whole world went hungry? he said, MASS STARBATION! get it? masturbation, and mass starvation? i just drove this joke to it's end, but i swear, it was a freakin' riot when i first heard it.

minutes later.....

okay, i'm no longer going hungry. i just got myself two foster farm corn dogs, relished with heinz ketchup and french's mustard. all american, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home