Sunday, December 01, 2002

i am not at all excited about coming back to school tomorrow. not only did i not use this little break as a catch-up period for my schoolwork, i look forward to seeing few people tomorrow. it's not just that most people piss off, which they do, but being around people makes me look at myself, and some inadequacies in myself enter my stream of consciousness. self-analyzation. self-pity. it's all fucking gay.

everyday now, i wait for myself to be involved in a terrible car crash, or for the buildings i enter to catch on fire. something has got to happen to me soon, because this mundance and descending spiral of underachievement and waste of potential is driving me insane. my human brain is trying to make sense and order of a world in perpetual disorder.

i don't even know if i want to find peace, anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home