Monday, December 23, 2002

today's schedule:

8:30 am orthodental appointment
10:30 am orthopedic appointment
4:00 pm swim practice

at my orthodentist's office they took a bunch of molds and x-rays of my mouth. i guess this will be my second-to-last (penultimate!) check-up, because the next appointment is set to be my final consultation. i took a couple magazines from the waiting room, including an x-box magazine, and a couple of entertainment weekly's.

at the orthopedic's appointment, i took some x-rays, and i found out that my official height is 5'6'' as of late. damn my short asian island boy genes! damn them! what's worse is that my back doctor reiterated the fact that i'm not growing - damn her! but my back doctor is sort of hot, for an old woman, so i've already forgiven her.

there was four people at our evening swim practice today, including myself. i'm finally getting over my fear of diving, but i'm still pretty bad at it. our swim coach said i can jump high, for a distance runner.

i almost got a digital camera today! almost! i was this close to my photographic love juices hurdling the moon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home