Thursday, January 16, 2003

i love wearing sweaters that keep me warm. i love socks too, but i love my bare feet. how that works, i do not know. i love letters written and drawn in crayon, even though i've only given them to others, without recieving any myself. i love the totally clear blue skies as well as the cloud-filled canopy overhead. i love sunsets, i truly do. i love how the colors swirl and change in gradient with the dancing clouds, and i love the luminescent glow that permeates from beneath the ominous layer of sky. i love it at night when the moon shines through the mist above, and i love the stars, when i can see them. i love daydreaming, pondering the infinite amount of things that could never be. i love sleeping in general. i love curling up while holding a pillow close to me, because the security it provides hides me from my demons. i love falling asleep while lying on my back, and waking up face down on my mattress. i love looking at lips that radiate a smile with the warmth of a good blanket. i love blankets too. i love eyes that connect and tell a story. i love stories.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home