Tuesday, January 14, 2003

my shutterbug is getting thirsty... it's times like this when i really wish i had a car. one of the cool benefits of living in new york, i think, would be to ride the subway trains everywhere i go, and take pictures. the closest thing we have to that, here in seattle, is the metro bus. it sucks. the 106 just doesn't do it for me, you know?

i need more photo subjects. i want to take more pictures, especially now that i am quite familiar with the basic functions of my camera. JESUS CHRIST, i am such a fucking bum. once i get my license, i'm going to go photo-crazy on a full tank of gas, and no one is going to stop me.

just for a recap of my day:

min DBO 99ler (4:41:13 PM): what's crackin'?
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:21 PM): nothing much
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:32 PM): i spent half an hour jumping around to loud music, by myself
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:36 PM): but then my mom came home
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:39 PM): so i had to stop
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:48 PM): truly, today has been the day of action!
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:41:57 PM): how's your day been?
min DBO 99ler (4:42:16 PM): hmm...your day sounded like fun.
JOSEPHGUANLAO (4:42:52 PM): that was the only good part... haha... we had to take the swim team picture today too... and i cleaned my room!

my blogging philosophy is "if it's not worth writing, don't write it." that said, i think everything i write is worth writing.

my dad told me last week that "it's okay to have self-confidence, but if you believe that you are the only right person in this world, you are wrong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home