Saturday, January 11, 2003

today's music of choice has been the rated r album, by queens of the stone age. i love that album, not to mention the band, and tyree does as well. that makes two of us, in the whole entire universe! i was also singing the song the distance by cake in my head, while i was running, for the first time in ages. hannah, i will bring that cd back, i promise!

MoneYiLLaSs: so what did you do today?
JOSEPHGUANLAO: i woke up at noon, danced in the living room until my dad told me the music was too loud, ran to dimmit and then lakeridge and then skyway park and then back to my house, ate, played guitar for too long, and then started some notes for amer. studies.
JOSEPHGUANLAO: I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE THAT, OTHERWISE I'D FEEL LIKE AN INSIGNIFICANT RAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home