Tuesday, January 14, 2003

it seems like everything is out of my control. it seems like i'm just fading away, with no chance of leaving an imprint of change on this much-needed world. i used to think a lot; too much even. now i don't think at all, and i can never seem to find my head. i wake up standing in the middle of a room in my house, knowing i was there for a reason, but not knowing what that reason was.

and yet, i'm still trudging forward, and i can't help but feel that i'm doing this for something. for someone. for anyone, but me.

being underwater and being barely able to swim is one of those existentialist moments where i feel powerless, but the overwhelming loss of power still amazes me beyond belief.

perhaps i really am a freak; the embodiment of all that is not common, and i see everything from the outside, looking in. it's hard to guess what i really am, since i always feel the normalcy of my personality, that in fact, i am just another example of an archetypical failure. the everyday underachiever, the wasteful runt who throws away time and talent.

i'd like to believe this, anyway.

still-birth movements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home