Tuesday, January 28, 2003

OMFG.

at rj's, while working on our dna project (today was the fifth day in a row), my mom called. she said she picked up my guitar, and despite my troubled worries of the guitar forever being fucked, it is not. IT IS FIXED!

omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg!

the first thing when i got home was play the guitar. in all actuality, i've never owned a good playable guitar in the year and a half of time that i've been playing the guitar, and this was nothing short of a godsend for me. playing my guitar with a fixed action, adjusted neck piece, and light gauge strings - OMFG. it's like passing your hand through water, or running your fingers through a bag of uncooked rice. it's a beautiful thing.

the only way i can describe this change is as such: all your life you've walked to school up a steep hill, and you never get used to it. it just sucks. everyday.

BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PATH YOU TAKE BECOMES LEVELED GROUND. and know you feel like fucking running to school, because your legs feel so fucking free. that's how my fingers feel on my guitar.

i know, none of you dirty fuckfaces care about my guitar problems, but still - OMFG. it is such a beautiful thing.

first things first. i have to get through the next two days, which are the last two day of this semester, and the last two days of finals week. FUCK, it's such a beautiful thing, even though i will fail all my finals, not sleep, and fall flat on my already fucked faced. but things will be different soon -

i will seek my heart out.

i will make a song for every step my heart takes.

and all the fucking while i'll be getting good grades, taking a lot of pictures, and live the fucking teenage high life i want to live.

and it will be, A BEAUTIFUL THING.

note to self: stop wearing your heart on your sleeve, and do more crunches, fat ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home