Sunday, January 05, 2003

yesterday -

math at roger's. once again, talks of dropping calculus ensued.
we can always take it next year.
after everyone left, i stayed. roger and i goofed... off.
i always eat like a king at roger's house!
lumpia, cookies, sausage, cheese, crackers, pecan pie,
oh my!
don't forget the mint skittles.
i want to buy my own copy of suidoken III!
but if i did, i wouldn't have any time to play it.
roger has it MADE!
my vision of the american dream includes tons of dvds and food,
and roger has all of that at his house.
later, anthony picked us up, and we went to best buy.
THOSE BASTARDS ARE SOLD OUT OF THE STROKES ALBUM!
at least, i think they are. maybe i didn't look hard enough.

i'm going to take everything out of my room, except for my desk.
the times of change await!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home