Monday, February 10, 2003

it's only the beginning of this semester and i'm already trailing behind on my school work. eep.

when i came home from school today, i fell asleep on my brother's bed, and i woke up at six with john lying down beside me. after that, i read some comic books, and then i played the fucking guitar for god knows how long. i've been playing the same chords over and over again; i haven't gotten tired of them yet. all the while, i was sneaking past the living room to catch a couple of the scenes from death to smoochy, 'cuz my dad was watching the dvd. oh the subtle hilarity of that movie! after talking to minh on the phone (i'm as familiar with the use of the telephone as i am with the anatomy of flying prehistoric fish [not very].), i prayed with my family, and then my mom scratched my back for a good half hour.

as you can see, I HAVE NO TIME FOR FUCKING HOMEWORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home