Thursday, February 27, 2003

since my last post i've written five blog entries on this site and 100%, but blogger keeps fucking up and loses my posts. blogger, if you do it again, I'LL KILL YOU. if you look at me cockeyed, you dumb bitch of a web tool, I'LL KILL YOU. and if you think it's funny that you suck shit so horribly bad, I'LL KILL YOU. you and haloscan are two fuck-ups in the same pod. I'LL KILL YOU BOTH.

last night it was freezing, and in the morning it was cold like the inside of the abominable snowman's asshole. but leave it up to seattle weather for it to change and be nice and sunny and bright and warm and great on the skin. i've lived in this place all my life, and i still don't understand this climate.

my mom got three boxes of girl scout cookies today: two boxes of samoas and one box of "all abouts." i like the all abouts. shortbread with chocolate is like murder, i swear.

i don't really know if i'm excited about track season, which starts next week. i'm seriously planning on doing the long jump, but i can't just focus on one event and so i'll end up doing my distance races. MY DISTANCE RACES, 'ya hear that? running trims the fat off of this boy. if i wasn't running, i'd be a 1,500 pound whale with straight off-white colored teeth and mismatched socks on my feet.

actually, running just keeps me from being GAY, because being around all of those speedy die-hards constantly reminds me what it's like to be in the shoes of a homo. sex. you. all.

yesterday, while we were taking the amc 12 math test i knocked out, and when i woke up i found my hand drenched in my own drool. i drool a lot when i sleep, which is why my brother hates it when i lie in his bed and accidentally doze off.

i caught the last half of ed on nbc last night. it was all in this weird dream sequence, and apparently ed is stuck on a new girl. i need to start watching that show again. even though ed isn't a fabio stud, he manages to get with the girl of his dreams (LITERALLY!) using his people skills and charm. i freakin' love that, yo!

i still haven't seen an episode of the dave chappelle show yet, and from what i hear, it's a damn shame. chappelle is a reason alone to be excited about that program, but the guest stars are enticing as well. rashida jones? mos def? can someone tape it for me? i'm dying here!

sometimes i really wish i could draw, not because i want to be considered more of an ARTEEST, but because it would be cool to conjure up new worlds, starting with the use of a pencil. sometimes i have really vivid images in my mind that i think would be pretty interesting if they were materialized on paper, but i lack the skill to actualize these mental paintings. if i had roger's drawing ability, i'd quit school and focus on honing my skills past their potential.

i finally got photoshop on this computer, so i should be doing something with it to create my site soon. THANKS TO TYREE AND ROGER FOR THE PROGRAM SUPPLY.

this weblog needs to be inspired. girl, i know you can help.

WHY IS IT THAT WE CAN SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THE TELEPHONE, BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO TALK TO YOU WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER AT SCHOOL? i sort of love this dynamic.

-

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space -
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh
Do You Realize - that everyone you know
Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize


- "do you realize" by the flaming lips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home