Sunday, April 27, 2003

it smells like something is burning in my parents room. i can smell the world's barbeque all the way from my house. it's a really nice day outside. it's probably like, the nicest day ever in the history of mankind to roast some pig. nature out did itself today, fluffy clouds and a blue sky and a smiling sun and everything. it's super nice.

GOD i wish i could fly on days like these. theeeeeeez.

GOD, why won't you just let me fly?

i promise i'll pay you back. you know i'm good for it.

man, i'm super spung over this weather right now. it's like when anthony hears politik by coldplay, he says, "i get a boner whenever i listen to this song." i don't know if i'd go so far to say it's giving me a rock hard erection, but is spring dizope. it's spring. love is in the air, everywhere.

oh shit, gilmore girls is on.

PEACE, my sexy 'niggas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home