Tuesday, June 03, 2003

man, summer is so COMING THE FUCK ON.

well, it's just nice out, and people, namely girls, are pulling those summer fashions out. i, myself, sport this year-round look that just screams out "SCRUB!"

i'm getting a pair of white low-top chucks soon. i'm pretty pissed that the gap sold out of this white cordoroy jacket that i really wanted. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO WEAR THAT HEINOUS SHIT ANYWAY?

well, i guess, i do.

even though i have a bunch of tests coming up, i'm not giving any of them very much thought. you can't stop me, and you can't bug me!

don't get testy.

i took a lot of video clips with my camera today. they're pretty funny.

ms. universe is on tv right now, which is pretty gay. however, there is this american film institute show thingy that's going through clockwork orange. i'm going to look at that right now.

dip me in embalming fluid and same me for later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home