Sunday, November 03, 2002

i am such a goddamn screw up. fuck elaborating. i am such a goddamn screw up.

okay, i'll elaborate. i got no homework done this weekend, which is of course my fault. i've gotten behind, which was also my fault, and this weekend was supposed to be my catch-up period. it always ends like this, at least of the beginning of the end does. i'm going to get sucked into the drain.

i've not only lost it in my homework, but i've lost the affection of the certain girl i've had sights on. it doesn't really bother me that much, because i know i'm an ass, and i can't help it, and i'll be alone forever, but that's not a bad thing. still, i can't help but feel like i screwed that one up.

i'm always the one to blame, and these aren't the misfortunes of a typical sagittarius. i'm just an ass. i look at my baby godchild, and in her i see the greatest feeling of contentment that a person will ever feel in their lifetime. i just want to be a baby again; to never worry about anything, and to always be held by someone who loves me.

well, i'm a baby right now: a dumpster baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home