Sunday, November 03, 2002

in search of filipino names for the short story that i'm writing for mr. day's class, i came upon a few that i like:

amador
amberlan
artemio
bayani
cereneo
enreecko-edilberto
rizhean
wildemar
zenon-alejandro

these are some crazy FIRST names, yo! of all the shit my parents could name me, they named me joseph. i feel deprived of a cool name. oh well. i can't change shit..... or can i?

i'm going to have my middle name extended.

my main character's name is ceasar sison, and i decided that before i even researched filipino names. I ROCK, and so does my character, because he skips class to play guitar in the hallways at his high school, and he gets in trouble for it - or something like that. i came up with the idea during church today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home