Saturday, November 02, 2002

i've known that some people are fags, but i didn't know that they could be fucking faggots.

somehow, i've managed to not care about what people say about me, even behind my back. sure, sometimes i'd like to know what girls think about me, and all that jazz, but i don't give a shit about the negative crap people say, especially coming from my friends. my guy friends.

well, i don't know anymore. i don't consider this person a friend, as much as someone who is fucking lost, and hated by most, including myself. i don't understand why people do certain things, but shit talk is shit talk, and stupidity is fucking bothersome. i face stupid people everyday at school, and i don't need to surround myself around that type of shit on my off time.

if i ever have kids, and they come home one day asking me, "daddy, why do people spread lies?" i'll have to tell them the truth. there aren't a lot of people in this world that you can make happy, and there are fewer people who you should care about in the first place.

when i see this person in person, i'm going to tell him to "eat it," and then i'm going to slit his fucking throat.

or not. but there will be confrontation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home