Saturday, November 02, 2002

hi.

i just knocked out last night. my mom probably got really worried, or something. i didn't phone home, as to my whereabouts. right now i'm still at anthony's.

yesterday was just some lazy hazy shit in the shores of my memory. while i was playing guitar at brian's, i didn't feel the love and drive of playing guitar that i usually have before. i'm hoping that this was just because i was tired, because it would really be bad for me to just quit this dream of "making the band." i want to sing.

i'm on bizzle's list of people that he doesn't have a problem with. part of the elite.

the football game was ass. we sat right behind puke. i was already falling asleep towards the end of the game, and my feet felt like they were getting frost-bitten. chuck taylor's are definitely not a winter shoe; they have fucking lace holes in the sides of them, for no reason at all.

my back aches like a motherfucker right now. i woke up, at 1 am last night, to take off my shoes because i hadn't taken them off before i had fallen asleep, and i got charlie-horse-like spasms all over my legs. recently, i've been having a lot of those, and i'm not sure why. i guess all the stretching and running during xc season kept me loose. whatever.

my teeth feel dirty right now. i really want to brush them, but i'm not at home.

it doesn't feel like it's already november. in a month, it'll be december.

weird.

anthony's windows xp password is "minh." you know how i figured that out? i clicked on the password hint button, and it says "my love!"

haha.

fuck. now i have a headache. this concludes this stupid rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home