Thursday, October 31, 2002

happy halloween!

i don't think i'll be able to do anything today, besides calculus homework. it's 5:50 in the morning right now, and that's what i'm doing. i'll be doing this shit until i fall asleep tonight, so whatever. no trick or treating for me. just one big fucking TRICK.

calculus is a big TRICK. don't take independent study calc, if you want to learn anything about the subject.

i wish i were more anti-social, because i would get more work done if i was. but alas, i am not.

hi.

though it doesn't mean that you guys love me back. or do you?

this morning, i ate two kiwis and a slice of white bread with hazelnut/chocolate spread over it. i'm drinking cranberry juice right now.

I could tell from the minute I woke up
It was going to be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day.
Rise and shine rub the sleep out of my eyes
And try to tell myself I can't go back to bed
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day.
Even though the sun is shining down on me and I should feel about as happy as can be
I just got here and I already want to leave
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

Everybody knows that something's wrong
But nobody knows what's going on
We all sing the same old song
When you want it all to go away
It's shaping up to be a lonely day

I could tell from the minute I woke up it was going to be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day.

- "lonely day" by phantom planet.

the lead singer from phantom planet used to be a gap model? and he's friends with the jason shwartzman (phantom planet's drummer), of rushmore fame? holy cow, this guy must get laid a lot, or at least get a lot of offers.

people are fucking up my guestmap, namely mitchell. i might make a new one, install a regular guestbook, or just delete it along with the idea all together. i should have known you childish fucks couldn't handle serious interactivity like that. and it pisses me off that people started posting in places where they didn't LIVE, unless it was like hannah, who put her little girl in the corner of the window, which makes sense for who she is. ryan brown's post in the maryland area made sense as well. but other than that, I HATE RANDOM-ASS SHIT. i'm sorry, maybe i was unclear and not specific when i introduced the guestmap to my site. post in washington state, if you live in washington state, you stupid fucks.

i'm not as mad as i am disappointed in the idiots i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home