Tuesday, December 03, 2002

amy, losing that letter really fucked me up today. i'm sorry. the next time i decide to not show you something, i'll burn it right at the moment that i have made my decision, and pour the ashes over a flowing river, like the cedar.

better yet, i will never hide something like this from you again.

although, truthfully, i was planning to read the letter to you this saturday.

i hope this lost letter doesn't come back to haunt me.

letters to sender. a real life one, except it's less heartbreaking than it is embarassing.

-

fuck false alarm fire drills.

i still need to learn how to breathe as i swim. it's the main thing that's holding me back right now.

even though recent studies and scientific experiments have proven that i'm not at all photogenic or good looking, i'm still a vain and self-absorbed camera-hog. my skin just feels real nice right now, after marinating in sweat and pool water for a couple of hours. i wish you could all feel my nose right now; it's quite nosy:

didn't knowthat i
grew upin the ghetto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home