Tuesday, January 28, 2003

come to think of it, i've met a lot of liars in my lifetime. people who i used to think were the truth, were in fact, fuckin phonies. i myself, am a big fucking lie. the joseph you see GALLIVANTING about the town doesn't really need or want your attention, but he does his little thing anyway. he's a big whiner, yet he hates fucking whiners. i guess you could say that he's a lowlife no-nothing douche-bag of contradictions and syrup-y love for anyone, everyone, and no one.

but at the same time, he's more real than you or me, so neither of us should be talking.

i wonder if life is just about the constant intermingling and trust with other people, until they let you down and prove that they were full of shit the whole time.

i want the ground to shake, here in seattle. people need an earthquake around here. maybe i should move to capitol hill. i wish i could rent an apartment closer to broadway, or in deeper seattle. seattle is already full of small town minded people, and renton is far worse.

OH YEAH. I FORGOT. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY! TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN, AND BREATHE! I HAVE TO REMEMBER, the world does not center around me blogging.

fuck the internet.

:}

unless of course, you're online, hun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home