Sunday, March 02, 2003

dear love,

i'm sorry that i didn't get a chance to call you yester's afternoon, i was kind of scared. i didn't have any time where i was by myself to go one on one with you, and so i failed the promise of a phone call miserably. besides, i don't know if you find me a pesky little thing by calling you with my trivial pursuits. but just in case you're interested in what transpired last night, here goes a recount:

by the way, it was neat.

you know those times when you just hang out with friends, not really doing anything, but it not being gay or stupid at the same time? last night was like that. it's like, you're just a kid, hanging out, with no real qualms about doing nothing but playing truth or dare by candlelight.

after my mom had me drive to costco and back, she was pretty pissed at me. let's just say i am doomed to be the passenger in a car for the rest of my life, not because my mom won't let me get a driver's license, but that i will never pass the driver's test on my own abilities. when we got home, she took her blood pressure and it was something like 144/192, which isn't good at all.

eep.

mommy fed me dinner, and then i went to anthony's house. linda eventually came over, and she cooked brownies again. there was a bunch of us there, and so they went fast, and 1.5 brownies was enough for me, since i was filling my stomach with water minutes before.

and then for some reason we found ourselves sitting in a wendy's hamburgers parking lot, one car full of five kids yelling at another car full of five kids? i guess that made ten of us last night.

and then we found ourselves in a safeway, buying marshmallows? i don't know what that was about... people were just craving roasted marshmallows at that point... at least linda was, with her weird pregnant lady food urges (spontaneously wanting brownies last week and last night? roasted marshmallows? :O).

and then we found ourselves eating wendy's at anthony's house. someone ordered seven orders of 5-piece chicken nuggets, and i think it was me.

eep!

well, i ordered a lot of food. in addition to two of my own orders of chicken nuggets, i had fries and a jr. bacon cheeseburger. AND I ATE DINNER BEFORE I LEFT FOR ANTHONY'S HOUSE. so i was feeling pretty heavy at that point.

and then, after all was eaten and inside our bodies, we turned off all of the lights, and lit a candle. doing things at anthony's is way cooler when we DON'T watch a movie, or leave the television on for a bunch of catatonic retards drooling on the vinyl couches.

of course, the obvious cynics (tyree and anthony) were not enjoying the truth or dare session, but that's because they're no fun, and because the both of them have an unadulterated passion for drooling on vinyl couches.

so like i said, last night was neat. i wish you were there... maybe i should have just called to see what you were doing?

yeesh, i'm such a flake.

xoxo, joseph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home