Friday, November 22, 2002

right now, at this very moment: i'm sitting right behind three giggling versions of three of my amigos, as they excitingly play/watch grand theft auto: vice city. from my perspective, left to right, i can hear anthony's voice from behind the computer screen, i can see the back of roger's head, as well as the mop that is brian's hair. "run in there," anthony cries out, "maybe you can shoot somebody from there." "haha," brian chuckles, as rj wastes the fuck out of an innocent pedestrian with a gattling gun. you either have to have played gta, or be here right now, to know why this matters. "stars all seem to weep" by beth orton is playing in the background. some things just don't make any sense, but still make you feel cool as herc.

where's amy?

*sigh*

  dear amy,

  i'm thinking about you right now.

  love,
  joseph


today was was a normal day at school, as far as i can remember.

swim practice was pretty cool, and i think my brother and i made some progres while we were there.

my body, my body, my body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home