Friday, November 22, 2002

yesterday, after doing some things in the journalism lab up until 3:20, we went to swim practice. and then we swam.

I FUCKING SWAM, yo!

okay, so out of 13 guys, i'm the worst on the team. the point is, i didn't DROWN. i didn't sink. i went forward!

i even surprised coach die [diana], because i had led her to believe that i couldn't swim at all. wowzers!

my brother is making progress too, and he's probably better than me right now.

my goal for today's practice: make it all the way across the pool!

i'm writing this from first period web design. kim has been bugging me all week in this class, trying to get me to ask mr. dowd how old he is. i just did it! he wouldn't tell us, but we guessed in the range of 35, 37, 41, and we'll have to see if he will eventually reveal his age. but, right now i feel like a rude trumpet for asking him. it's all kim's fault!

i haven't done any homework this week. seriously, this is beginning to be very bad for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home