Saturday, November 23, 2002

this morning, i peeled myself out of bed, and did some plant work at the "garden of goo," for the second time. we de-weeded some of the wetland plants they're growing there, dug up black berries, and prunned some trees.

though it is for community service hours, one can't help but feel good with the calculating clerical spirits that handle karma.

after i got home, i rubbed one out, and then fell asleep. i left an away message on the computer, so that people could wake me up when they needed to. three and a half hours later, i woke up, and amy was iming me, sending me messages to get me awake.

i simultaneously talked to her and brian (about movies, because we're a little hyped off stuff right now [ROGER: i still need to see the city of lost children! i can't believe you got it! i am experiencing the notion of envy right now! grr!]) for a while on aim, and then i picked up all the clothes off the floor of my room.

i tried to struggle through some calculus, but i'm utterly stumped on some derivatives right now.

amy came over for a little bit, and it made for a semi-surreal experience. i don't usually have people over, simply because there isn't anything to do around here, and so we just sat and talked.

i tend to learn a lot about myself when i have to explain the things in my bedroom to people; the action figures, the posters, the books, the little trinkets and memories.

i'm so..... young!

she left her scent in my room, and now i have to sugar my own churro for the second time today, for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home