Tuesday, November 05, 2002

towards the end of journalism, using gabriel's camera, i took a picture of linda while she was in the front of the room. once the flash went off, a light of opportunity sprung in gabriel's head to rescue his valiant camera from the ever-so-evil me.

you see, i've had gabriel's camera since the beginning of last summer, and i refused to return it, simply because i tend to keep things that i borrow - the list of people's belongings that i hold in my possession is quite extensive - but that's another tale to tell, for another day.

gabriel walked over to brian, asking him to distract me so he could go into my backpack without me looking. brian wouldn't do it, and so gabriel went over to roger.

all the while, i was watching him do this, and he thought he was hatching the super plan of the century behind my back.

rj had my attention, but i knew gabriel was sneaking right behind me, trying to get into the bag, so i kept turning backwards non-chalantly, pretending to get my stuff. eventually, i just picked it up, and then school was out.

call it a hunch, inkering, whatever, but i knew gabriel wouldn't stop at anything to get his camera today, and he even made the effort to get me afterschool.

i was on the ground, writing something down that my brother was telling me, while all of a sudden i see a figure in my peripheral vision, running towards me - and then quickly away. i turned to see gabriel running away as he hugged my backpack, like a little girl holding her teddy bear. at that point, i really didn't care.

on my way to the stairwell, i looked down into the student commons from the 3rd floor windows, and i could see gabriel going through my bag, looking for the camera. jesus lordy, he wanted that thing bad. i just stared in amusement, as the guy took out the camera, and checked for how many shots were left on the roll of film that i was using. he even took the uncommon courtesy of unloading the flim, so that i could get it later. and then he wrote a note:

'THANKS FOR MY CAMERA BACK, BITCH. :)'


i think the funniest part of his message is the smiley face at the end. isn't that how the gay mafia sign their notes? alas, it get's even better. when i turned the note over, the backside had this on it:

what. the. fuck.


gay asian stationary! holy crap! this affirms everything.

-

yes, yes i know how much of a loser this makes me, for writing all of this out. but at least i'm a loser who can admit to being a loser, and not a fag who can't admit to being a fag. that's all i've got to say, besides COME OUT OF THE FUCKING CLOSET ALREADY, geeze us. you would have thought someone would have said something about it by now.

-

my life is so mundane these days, that the pinnacle momments of my fun and excitement consist of making fun of fags. rest assured, i am pro-gay, but not pro-fag.

the only other great things about today were, in no chronological sequence: 1. amy biting my wrist, leaving teeth marks (my savage battle with the wolf!). 2. linda getting mad at me and socking me in the arm (and then me hugging her in return!). 3. ms. anderson using her crazy "i'll fuck y'all up if you don't shut the fuck up" voice during class. 4. making "spanish style jokes" during spanish class, while using my desk as a conga drum, and talking about my "drug usage" really loudly. 5. two junior bacon cheeseburgers from wendy's, washed down with an iced tea. 6. today's atmosphere at the renton transit center, as i waited for the 106 to leave; police pulling over some black guy's car, the giant crane in nearby contruction, and tons of weird folk. 7. fire drill. 8. minh-tu taking thanh's violin during zero period, and so i just sat there admist a bunch of kids playing their violins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home