Sunday, May 18, 2003

GOD, i'm semi-freaking out and having a nervous breakdown all while simutaneously trying to keep my body still. i might be hairless by the next time you see me, either from the balding effects of stress or from myself pulling my own hair out. this will definitely not be a pretty sight.

i keep thinking about the hearing that i'm supposed to have, and what i'm supposed to say. what the fuck AM i supposed to say? i brought a fucking laser pointer school, and they want to hang me like i'm josh warnock? a laser pointer is not a gun, FOR CHRIST'S SAKES.

this whole emergency expulsion was unnecessary. if i was rich i would have filed a lawsuit, but unfortunately i'm not, so i have to argue myself out of this hole. as ridiculous as it sounds, dr. gary has kind of scared me into feeling as if i have done something wrong, and the more i think about everything the harder it is for me to distinguish the truth from the emotional reprecussions of this whole charade.

but then again, i don't care.

fuck 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home